1-4th of November ’18 FERIA BIOCULTURA MADRID
2nd of November Workshop “La Voz Healer” + mini-concert by Jacomina Kistemaker
(Tibetan bowls, monochord and voice)
3rd of November Concert-Meditation for Peace and Earth by Jacomina Kistemaker
(Tibetan bowls, gongs, monochord, and voice)
4th of November Video-concert “Vibrations with Nepal”
with Tato Edroso (bansuri and gong) and Jacomina Kistemaker (monochord, voice and Tibetan bowls)
IFEMA, Av. Del Partenón 5, Pabellon 8 and 10, stand 985/986
Entrance to the concerts is included in the entrance-price to the whole Fair.
Be careful, the halls and concert-hours are still to be confirmed!
7th of November Concert-meditation for Peace with Jacomina Kistemaker (Tibetan bowls, gongs, monochord and voice), 20.30 h.
Place: Espacio Ronda, Ronda de Segovia 50
Price: € 12
Info and reservation: Espacio Ronda, email@example.com and 913 661 041
8, 12 and 13th of November Individual sessions
9th of November Introduction Workshop (Level I) to Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan bowls and voice, 1-day workshop
9th of November Benefti concert-meditation for Peace, for the projects of Mitrata Nepal Spain by Jacomina Kistemaker, 20.30 pm.
10th of November Advanced Workshop (Part of Level II) to Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan bowls, voice and cymbals (tingshas), 1-day workshop
11th of November The Healing Voice, an Introduction, 1-day workshop
Place: Arteterapia GestArte, C / Calella 2, Madrid (Metro 1, Buenos Aires) (Buses 54, 58, 103, 136, 141, 143, N10, N25)
Workshop hours: Friday 9th of November 9 9.30-13.30 and 15.30-19.30 h.,
Saturday 10th of November and Sunday 11th of November 10-14 and 16-20 h.
Prices: Concert € 12, Each workshop € 100
Info and reservations: Arteterapia GestArte firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
660 233 440/650 132 841 (Rosa)
17-18th of November Congress of Health and Integrative Medicine
Place: Hotel NH, C / México 18, Alicante
Info and reservation: 933 238 573 / firstname.lastname@example.org www.sesmi.es / www.congresoalicante.sesmi.es
20-21st of November Individual sessions around female fertility
Place: Neus Esmel Teràpies Naturals, Rambla Nova 92, 2nd, 1, Tarragona
Price: € 70
Info and reservation: 977 249 254 / email@example.com
24th of November Concert-meditation for Peace, in cooperation with Joan Patsini, 20.30 h..
24th of November Introduction Workshop on Sound and Personal Growth (Level I) with Tibetan bowls and voice
25th of November The Healing Voice, Introduction workshop
Place: Fundació Casa del Tibet, C/ Rosseló 181
Prices: Concert € 12, Each workshop € 100
Ticket-sales: only in La Casa del Tibet in the previous days or at the entrance, before the concert
Concert Hours: Saturday 24th of November, 20.30 – 21.45 h.
Workshop hours: Saturday, 9.30-13.30 h.and 15.30-19.30 h. and Sunday, 10-14h. and 16-20 h.
Info and booking workshop and concert: Fundació Casa del Tibet 932 075 966 / firstname.lastname@example.org
NEPAL DRINKING FROM THE SOURCES, travel to Nepal with Jacomina 24th of February - 16th of March 2019
Jacomina is taking again 1 group of máx 12-13 persons to Nepal for a magic and initiatic journey full of sounds and music, meditation, direct contact with her Nepalese friends and visits to some of the projects of het NGO Mitrata Nepal Spain. We travel as little as possible like tourists, conecting as much as posible with the real life of the Nepalies in all their splendor and difficulties. As a touch of gold we go to Pokhara and do a trekking in the awesome nature of the mountains of the pre-Himalayan Anapurna region.
You’re very welcome to travel with us!!!
A resume of the planned activities
– Clases of Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan singing bowls, tingshas and voice on the Initiation and Profundization level, during the whole journey
– Concerts of Nepali musicians and, together with Jacomina, in the Music House and hotel Vajra
– An (opcional) class of rythm with local drums, bansuri flute, canto Dhrupad and Nepali tradicional dance by Nepali teachers
– A visit to a singing bowls factory and a singing bowl class with a Nepali teacher
– Visits to sacred and cultural places in Katmandu, Boudhanath, Patan and Bhaktapur
– Visits to some of the projects of our NGO Mitrata Nepal España together with our coordinators there
– Travel to Manaka and Pokhara by land in minibus and back by plane (with short rafting trip)
– 7-days Trekking to the pre-Himalayan mountains of the Anapurna region with porters for our luggage
It’s not necessary to have musical knowledge.
For the trekking you need to be in good health and condition. We’ll walk on prepared trails and don’t go above 2.200 m. but it’s going up and down all time. Jacomina will continue her sound-clases during the trekking (as far as posible).
24-25th of February Travel to Kathmandu
26th of February – 4th of March Activities in Kathmandu Valley
5-6th of March Travel to Manakamana and Pokhara
7-13th of March Trekking
13th of March Back to Pokhara
14th of March Back to Kathmandu
15-16th of March Flight back home
– 2.450 € in private rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.300 € in double rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.250 € in a private or double rooms with common baths outside the rooms in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey. There are just a small amount of this kind of rooms.
These prices include:
– the teachings of Jacomina and others
– all hotel, food and transport costs of the group
– the trekking with the permits, guides and porters for the luggage
– all tips during the trip, except de final tipping of the guides and porters after the trekking
– all costs of the activities and entrance fees, etc. with the group
– the collective insurance
– the costs of the flight to Nepal and back
– the visum (can be bought at the airport in Kathmandu)
– extra costs for private rooms (if available) during the trekking
– costs of private trips or consumptions or longer stays before or after the group
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
email@example.com or 607 687 575 (Jacomina, info about the content of the journey)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0034986 687 575 (Isabel, administration, info for inscripcions and general info and travel)