Noviembre 3 Concert-meditation for Peace by Jacomina Kistemaker (monochord, singing bowls and voice)
November 4-5 Workshop “The healing voice” by Jacomina Kistemaker
Hours: Concert, 20 o´clock,Workshop Saturday/Sunday 9.30-13 and 14.30-18 o’clock
Price: Workshop 200 € and Concert 15 €
Place: Corpostudio.in, Vía Leandro Alberti 76 a, Bologna
Info and booking: Inma0039 393 698 88 22 / email@example.com
November 9-12 BIOCULTURA Madrid, fair of healthy food, “alternative” therapies, biological construction, etc.
November 10 Mini-workshop and concert of the healing Voice
November 11 Concert-meditation for Peace
November 12 Concert+video presentation of Vibrations of Nepal with Tato Edroso and Jacomina Kistemaker
Hours and halls: to be confirmed
IFEMA, Pabellón 8, Stand 984/985
November 23 Concert-meditation for Peace, 20.30 h.
with voice, tibetan singing bowls, monochord, gongs Feng and Tam Tam
Espacio Ronda, C/ Segovia 50
Price: 10 €
Info: Espacio Ronda
firstname.lastname@example.org and 0034 913 661 041
It’s not necessary to book for the concert
November 21, 22 and 24 Private Sessions (booking directly with Jacomina 607 687 575 or email@example.com
November 24 Concert – Peace Meditation, 20.30 h.
November 25 Initiation Workshop in Tibetan Singing Bowls and Voice
November 26 Initiation Workshop The healing voice
Espacio Asha Kiran, Avda. Córdoba 21, 2º, 5
Hours: Concert 20.30 h., Workshops10-14 and 16-20 h.,
Prices: Private sesions 60 €, Concert 12 €, each Workshop 100 €, both Workshops 190 €
Info and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org and 0034 986 687 575
or Espacio Asha Kiran,tel. 0034 913 929 688 and email@example.com
November 18 Concert-meditation for Peace, 20.30 h.
November 18 Initiation Workshop in Sound and Personal Growth (Level I) with tibetan singing bowls and voice
November 19 Initiation Workshop in the Healing Voice
Fundació Casa del Tibet, C/ Barcelona, C/ Rosselo 181
Hours: Concert 20.30 h., Workshop Saturday 18 from 9.30-13.30 and 15.30-19.30 h., Workshop Sunday 19 from 10-14 and 16-20 h.
Prices: Concert 12 €, each Workshop 100 €, both Workshops together 190 €
Info and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org 932 075 966 (Marta from 17-20.30 h.)
Its not necessary to reserve for the concert.
February 26th – March 18th 2018 “Drinking from the source”, a journey to Nepal with Jacomina Kistemaker with a course in tibetan singing bowls, voice, tingshas, meditations, concerts, sacred places and the beautiful nature in a trekking in the Himalayan region.
Jacomina is taking again 1 group of máx 12-13 persons to Nepal for a magic and initiatic journey full of sounds and music, meditation, direct contact with her Nepalese friends and visits to some of the projects of het NGO Mitrata Nepal Spain. We travel like pelgrims, the least posible like tourists, conecting as much as posible with the real life of the Nepalies in all their splendor and difficulties. As a touch of gold we go to Pokhara and do a trekking in the awesome nature of the mountains of the pre-Himalayan Anapurna region.
You’re very welcome to travel with me!!!
A resume of the planned activities
– Clases of Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan singing bowls, tingshas and voice on the Initiation and Profundization level, during the whole journey
– Concerts of Nepali musicians and together with Jacomina in the Music House and hotel Vajra
– An (opcional) class of rythm with local drums, bansuri flute, canto Dhrupad and Nepali tradicional dance by Nepali teachers
– A visit to a singing bowls factory and a singing bowl class with a Nepali teacher
– Visits to sacred and cultural places in Katmandu, Boudhanath, Patan and Bhaktapur
– Visits to some of the projects of our NGO Mitrata Nepal España together with our coordinators there
– Travel to Manaka and Pokhara by land in minibus and back by plane (with opcional short rafting trip)
– 7-days Trekking to the pre-Himalayan mountains of the Anapurna region with porters for our luggage
It’s not necessary to have musical knowledge.
For the trekking you need a good health and condition. We’ll walk on prepared trails and we don’t go above 2.200 m. but it’s going up and down all time. Jacomina will continue her sound-clases during the trekking (as far as posible)
February 26-27th Travel to Kathmandu
February 28th-March 6th Activities in Kathmandu Valley
March 7-8th Travel to Manakamana and Pokhara
March 9-15th Trekking
March 15th Back to Pokhara
March 16th Back to Kathmandu
March 17-18th Flight back home
– 2.400 € in private rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.250 € in double rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.200 € in private or double rooms with common baths outside the rooms in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey. There are just a small amount of this kind of rooms.
These prices include:
– the teachings of Jacomina and others
– all hotel, food and transport costs of the group
– the trekking with the permits, guides and porters for the luggage
– all tips during the trip, except de final tipping of the guides and porters after the trekking
– all costs of the activities and entrance fees, etc. with the group
– the collective insurance
– the costs of the flight to Nepal and back
– the visum (can be bought at the airport in Kathmandu)
– extra costs for private rooms (if available) during the trekking
– costs of private trips or consumptions
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
email@example.com or 607 687 575 (Jacomina, info about the content of the journey)
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0034986 687 575 (Isabel, administration, info for inscripcions and general info and travel)