To know more about the work of Jacomina Kistemaker in her Centro Punta de Couso, Galicia please go to https://puntadecouso.com/en/activities-2/activities/ There you´ll also find info about the COOPERATIONS with Tata Quintana, the Gundecha Brothers and Joan Patsini in ’20.
In other places
13-15th of Septiembre 12º European Congreso of Health and Integrative Medicine
Info and reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org y http;//ecim2019-barcelona.sesmi.es
Workshop and other intermezzos of sound with Jacomina Kistemaker during the congres.
28-29 of September Health Hackers Meeting with Xevi Verdaguer
Place: Mas Les Comelles, AgroturismeJoanetas, s/n,
Joanetes, 17176 Joanetes, Girona
Hours: Saturday 28, 9-18.30 h, Sunday 9-18.00 h.
Workshop/mini-concert Jacomina Kistemaker and Joan Patsini, 12-13.30 h.
Info and reserve: https://www.xeviverdaguer.com/es/health-hackers-meeting/
Thursday 31th of October Concert-meditation RESONANCE with Jacomina Kistemaker (voice, singing bowl, gongs and monochord) in cooperation with Joan Patsini (core-drum, gongs and Hang), 20.30 h..
Friday 1st of November Introduction Workshop on Sound and Personal Growth (Level I) with Tibetan bowls and voice
Saturday 2nd of November Advanced Workshop (Level II) with singing bowls, voice, small Feng gongs and cymbalss
Sunday 3rd of November The Healing Voice, Introduction workshop
Place: Fundació Casa del Tibet, C/ Rosseló 181
Prices: Concert € 15, Each workshop € 100
OFFER of discount:
– all workshops and the concert together 275 €
– 2 workshops and the concert 290 €
Concert Hours: Thursday 31th of October, 20.30 – 21.45 h.
Workshop hours: Each workshop on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 10-14h. and 16-20 h.
Ticket-sales: only in Fundació Casa del Tibet Barcelona, in the days prior to the activities or at the entrance, before the concert. For the concert, it’s not necessary to reserve, for the workshop YES.
Info and booking workshops and concert: Fundació Casa del Tibet, Marta in the afternoons
932 075 966 / email@example.com. Better write an email, the telephone of Marta is busy most of the time
7-10th of November ’19 FERIA BIOCULTURA MADRID
8th of November Workshop “Hangs, a world to explore” + mini-concert by Joan Patsini with Jacomina Kistemaker (monocord and voice), 15.30 h., sala N101
8th of November Workshop “La Healing Voice” + mini-concert by Jacomina Kistemaker
(Tibetan bowls, monochord and voice) with Joan Patsini (Hang), 16.45 h., Sala N101
9th of November Concert-Meditation “RESONANCE” by Jacomina Kistemaker
(Tibetan bowls, gongs, monochord, and voice) and Joan Patsini (Core-drum, Hang and gongs), 16.30 h., Sala N101
10th of November “En Resonance with Nepal”, Conference, video, sounds and images of Mitrata Nepal Spain by Jacomina Kistemaker, 10.15 h, sala 17
IFEMA, Av. Del Partenón 5, Pabellon 8, stand 901/902
Entrance to the concerts is included in the entrance-price to the whole Fair.
14th of November Concert-meditation for Peace with Jacomina Kistemaker (Tibetan bowls, gongs, monochord and voice) and Joan Patsini (core-drum, gongs and hang), 20.30 h.
Place: Espacio Ronda, Ronda de Segovia 50
Price: € 12
Info and reservation: Espacio Ronda, firstname.lastname@example.org and 913 661 041
It’s no obligation to reserve beforehand. One can buy a ticket in the entrance.
12 -15th of November Individual sessions
16th of November Concert-meditations IN RESONANCE WITH PEACE with Joan Patsini, 20.30 pm.
16th of November The Healing Voice, an Introduction
17th of November Introduction Workshop (Level I) into Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan bowls and voice,
1-day workshopPlace: Arteterapia GestArte, C / Calella 2, Madrid (Metro 1, Buenos Aires) (Buses 54, 58, 103, 136, 141, 143, N10, N25)
Workshop hours: Saturday 16th of November 9.30-13.30 and 15.30-19.30 h.,
Sunday 17th of November 10-14 and 16-20 h.
Prices: Concert € 15, Each workshop € 100
Info and reservations: Arteterapia GestArte email@example.com
660 233 440/650 132 841 (Rosa) or
directly with Jacomina Kistemaker firstname.lastname@example.org ó 607 687 575 (también whatsapp)
21-24th of May A HEALING VOICE TRAINING in Peru
21 of May Introduction, 17.30-19.30 h.
21 of May Concert-meditation, 20.30 h.
22-24 of May The Healing Voice, Basic Training
Times: 22 and 23 of May, 10-14 and 16-19 h.,
24 of May 10-14h.
Places: Lima, Centro Prosh, Spaces still to confirm
Prices: Introduction workshop 35$, Meditational Concert 15 $
The complete Training costs 350 $, incl. introduction and the concert of the 21th for early registrations.
400 $ for later inscriptions. The dates will be published soon.
Info y reserva: Soledad González, 0051-949 744 689
DRINKING FROM THE SOURCE, journey to Nepal with Jacomina
23rd of February – 14th of March 2020
Jacomina is taking again 1 group of máx 12-13 persons to Nepal for a magic and initiatic journey full of sounds and music, meditation, direct contact with her Nepalese friends and visits to some of the projects of het NGO Mitrata Nepal Spain. We travel as little as possible like tourists, conecting as much as posible with the real life of the Nepalies in all their splendor and difficulties. As a touch of gold we go to Pokhara and do a trekking in the awesome nature of the mountains of the pre-Himalayan Anapurna region. You’re very welcome to travel with us!!!
A resume of the planned activities
– Clases of Sound and Personal Growth with Tibetan singing bowls, tingshas and voice on the Initiation and Profundization level, during the whole journey
– Concerts of Nepali musicians and, together with Jacomina, in the Music House and hotel Vajra
– An (opcional) class of rythm with local drums, bansuri flute, canto Dhrupad and Nepali tradicional dance by Nepali teachers
– A visit to a singing bowls factory and a singing bowl class with a Nepali teacher
– Visits to sacred and cultural places in Katmandu, Boudhanath, Patan and Bhaktapur
– Visits to some of the projects of our NGO Mitrata Nepal España together with our coordinators there
– Travel to Manaka and Pokhara by land in minibus and back by plane (with short rafting trip)
– 7-days Trekking to the pre-Himalayan mountains of the Anapurna region with porters for our luggage
It’s not necessary to have musical knowledge.
For the trekking you need to be in good health and condition. We’ll walk on prepared trails and don’t go above 2.200 m. but it’s going up and down all time. Jacomina will continue her sound-clases during the trekking (as far as posible).
23-24th of February Travel to Kathmandu
24th of February – 2nd of March Activities in Kathmandu Valley3-
3-4th of March Travel to Manakamana and Pokhara
5-11th of March Trekking
11th of March Back to Pokhara
12th of March Back to Kathmandu
13-14th of March Flight back home
– 2.550 € in private rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.400 € in double rooms with bath included in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey
– 2.350 € in a private or double rooms with common baths outside the rooms in the hotel in Kathmandu and double rooms during the rest of the journey. There are just a small amount of this kind of rooms.
These prices include:
– the teachings of Jacomina and others
– all hotel, food and transport costs of the group
– the trekking with the permits, guides and porters for the luggage
– all tips during the trip, except de final tipping of the guides and porters after the trekking
– all costs of the activities and entrance fees, etc. with the group
– the collective insurance
– the costs of the flight to Nepal and back
– the visum (can be bought at the airport in Kathmandu)
– extra costs for private rooms (if available) during the trekking
– costs of private trips or consumptions or longer stays before or after the group